I was born in Brooklyn, New York and moved to Miami in 1956 with my family. Our home has been in South Florida ever since. I am married with two wonderful children. We love to travel and spend time at the beach and in the mountains.
My career started with many years in the construction industry installing elevators throughout Florida and the Caribbean. I had the opportunity to install elevators on launch pads for the space industry and in Minuteman Silos for the US Air Force.
The next big change occurred when I bought a small Real Estate company in 1979 and have had 34 great years in this industry. Highlights include representing Century 21 as a lobbyist for 6 years in Washington and representing the company on an National level for the President of the Company and Seven States for the Commercial Society.
Presently I am the Managing Director for Keller Williams Elite Properties Commercial Division in Aventura, Florida where we are building a great team of professionals providing Commercial Services for all of South Florida.
- Building alliances and relationships
- Analyzing Market Conditions
- Effective communicator
- Decision Maker
- Developing win/win relationships
- Able to represent individuals or large organizations
- Nationally known reputation
- Owned and operated two Real Estate Companies, a Title Company, & Mortgage Company
- Owned and Operated a Real Estate School
- Lobbied in Washington D.C. for Century 21
- Represented the C21 National Brokers Council for the Southern 7 States
- Represented the C21 National Commercial Society for the Southern 7 States
- Represented the C21 National Advertising Council for the Southern 7 States
- Realtor Of The Year in 1990 for the Realtor Association of Miami
- Chairman of Professional Standards of the Realtor Association of Miami
- Represent Banks handling their REO properties
- Public Speaker at many presentations and training events
- Past Governor of the Realtor Association of Miami
- Served as the Trustee of a local church where we built a new Sanctuary
- Member of the NAR, FAR, Realtor Association of Miami and the International Council